Tuesday, February 9, 2016

First Donation Blanket Done!

Yesterday I finished my first donation blanket for the Cat Care Society. I was able to use up quite a bit of scrap yarn which I've been meaning to find a use for for quite some time now. It's nice to know a kitty waiting for their forever home will hopefully find some comfort in this blanket.



I also plan on donating a pink and grey Cat Nap Mat I made a few weeks ago. Here's Noodles "testing" the final product.



I'm also toying with the notion of selling a sponsored blanket package for those who don't know how to knit or crochet but would like to support the Cat Care Society. Essentially their purchase would go towards yarn and postage and I'd make a blanket in the color(s) of their choosing and maybe send a note along with the donation in their name. Again, this is just a notion. Nothing concrete.

Well I'm off to make...something. Not too sure what it'll be but I'll post an update here when I finish. Have a Kawaii Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment