Monday, February 8, 2016

Hello World!

In the small moments I have between projects, infinite possibilities appear. I never really seek out what to make next as it's usually just presented to me. Conversations, breakfast, my brother's cat Noodles - inspirations come in many forms.

I made a couple of small kawaii octopi yesterday, but stuffed them with catnip. One was for Eleanor, my brother's girlfriend's cat, and the other I just made to keep my hands busy.

Eleanor enjoying her new friend!
Today I think I'll make a a couple of cat blankets to donate to the Cat Care Society. It's an excellent shelter who always needs blankets to comfort the animals while waiting for their forever home. They also have an Amazon Wish List for those interested in helping in other ways. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a Kawaii Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment